On the Day
- What are the key elements of a great press release?
- What makes a perfect headline?
- How can you ensure the journalists read your story?
- Do you pitch or issue your story? How do you decide?
- What do journalists want?
- Why some stories get picked up and why some don’t.
- How journalists work – understanding deadlines and lead times.
- How to identify what type of story you have – news or feature, radio, TV or online?
Friday 3rd March 10am – 1pm
£40pp (Plus VAT)
Contact 90339906 or email@example.com to book a place.