On 7th December, Enterprise SU (Queens University Belfast) will host the yearly final of the ‘Whats the Big Idea’ competition. The competition, open to all current students at Queens, attracts a range of innovative and creative ideas from the entrepreneurs of the future.
The competition, very kindly sponsored by Ormeau Business Park and PWC, offers a total prize pot of £2,800 to help students kick-start their venture.
The categories will include:
- Best Overall Business Idea
- Most Innovative Business idea
- Best Green Business Idea
- Best Business Idea for Global Marketplace
- Best Business Idea from an International Student
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- Best Business Idea from a Postgraduate Student
- Best Idea for a Social Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology
More information can be found at http://www.qubsu.org/EnterpriseSU/Opportunities/WhatstheBigIdea/